The Kings Theatre is a high profile south coast theatre with a serious commitment to providing an outstanding audience experience for all. Your role will be to provide IT support to the company while completing your Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship through PETA.
• Building and maintaining laptops and desktops
• Installation of a variety of software
• Hardware installation
• General system admin of Microsoft products
• Maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint
• Monitoring and assisting with Helpdesk Calls
• Maintaining a high degree of customer service both internal and external
• Liaising with customers via phone and email
• Creation of process manuals where required
• General admin tasks as required
• Utilising and maintaining asset Register
• End-user training
The closing date for applications is 5:00pm on Monday 17th February
King’s Theatre reserves the right to close an advert early if sufficient applications are received. Due to the number of applications, we will be unable to provide individual feedback.