Applications are now closed.
Thank you for registering for Annie The Musical auditions.
We will see you on Sunday 19th January at 9am at the Kings Theatre.
What you need to do:
- For your audition, you will need to prepare a 30-second (16 bar) song. Sheet music. No Annie Songs.
- Please select material that reflects the character you are auditioning for, as well as the genre of the show. Please choose a song from a Broadway/West End show, do not perform a Pop song! Pop music will not highlight your voice in the way that we need to hear it.
- You will perform your song for an audition panel consisting of the Director, MD & Choreographer.
- There will also be a dance section at the audition. All children auditioning must attend this section.
- Remember that during this section of the audition, we are looking to see if you tell the story through your dancing, not if you are the world’s greatest dancer! You will be singing ‘Hard Knock Life’ during the dance portion.
- Please arrive for your audition at least ten minutes early. If you are not there for your audition time, we will be moving on.
Good luck. Kings Theatre