The following shall constitute the terms and conditions that will apply to all users who are given access to The Kings Theatre Trust Wi-Fi. In these terms and conditions The Kings Theatre Trust Limited is referred to as The Kings and users of the Wi-Fi are referred to as Users
By accessing and using our internet service Users agree that:
1. There are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing or transmitting information through the internet, whether the connection is facilitated through wired or wireless technology.
2. The Kings and/or the provider of the Kings network shall NOT be liable for any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the internet service provided.
3. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorised behaviour is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, the network provider reserves the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
4. The Kings gives no warranty or representation that the Wi-Fi service will work or be available to Users.
5. Users will not make any illegal use of the Wi-Fi service and in particular without limiting the foregoing will not
- Spam and invade privacy
- Engage in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party
- Access illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempt to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity
- Transfer technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations
- Use the Wi-Fi t in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available Ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services
- Utter threats
- Distribute pornographic materials
- Access Child pornography
6. Users will not use the Wi-Fi for the following
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e. Torrents)
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials Defamatory or abusive language
- To transmit, post, upload, or otherwise make available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another..
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail bombing, or denial of service attacks.
- Activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third either parties, directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorised copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorised copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on
- Any other use The Kings deems unacceptable.